The latest version of Restoration Suite, our award winning suite of plug-ins for audio restoration work, contains a brand new declipping algorithm and quality improvements in the denoiser. The new version of DeClip is able to restore audio material that is much more severely damaged than the earlier algorithm. Also new is the automatic detection of threshold levels based on the audio input signal. In most cases, a click on the new Detect button is now sufficient to set the threshold values and ensure optimal reconstruction of the signal.
The new denoising algorithm is more transparent and introduces less processing artifacts than in the earlier version. The graphical user interface of all the four plug-ins in the suite are now resizable.
New Features and Fixes
- Brand new algorithm in DeClip allows reconstruction of severely clipped material
- New Detect button in DeClip adjusts threshold levels automatically based
on input audio
- DeNoise has been improved for even more transparency and less processing artifacts.
- DeHum now removes hum from the very beginning of a clip if the fundamental frequency
is set accurately
- The graphical user interface is now resizable
- Fixed code signing issues under OS X
- OS X installer now lets users choose which plug-ins to install (AAX, AU or VST)
Restoration Suite is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh) for $99.90 USD from our online store. Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats AAX, VST and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported. The update is free for existing Restoration Suite customers.