We have updated our reverb reduction plug-in DeVerberate to version 1.6. The algorithms have been improved to better preserve the direct sound and reduce unwanted effects on the volume envelope. Also new is the automatic estimation of the reverberation time based on the incoming audio. We believe that the new automatic estimation of the reverberation time will make it much quicker and easier to attenuate unwanted reverberation effectively without audible artifacts.
New Features and Fixes
- Improved algorithm preserves the direct sound better and reduces unwanted effects on the envelope curve.
- New Automatic Estimation button estimates the reverberation time automatically based on the incoming audio.
- The graphical user interface is now resizable
- Fixed code signing issues under OS X
- OS X installer now lets users choose which plug-ins to install (AAX, AU or VST)
DeVerberate is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh) for $99.90 USD from our online store. Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats AAX, VST and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported. The update is free for existing DeVerberate customers.