Our award winning plug-ins for natural sounding reverberation, Verberate and Verberate Surround, have been updated to version 1.6. The graphical user interface is now resizable and we have improved a building block in the late reverberation algorithm so that it now causes even less coloration in the reverb tail.
New Features and Fixes
- The graphical user interface is now resizable
- Improvements in the late reverb tail algorithm for even less coloration
- Improved CPU load distribution over time
- Fixed code signing issues under OS X
- OS X installer now lets users choose which plug-ins to install (AAX, AU or VST)
- Fixed crash in Pro Tools 10 when using Verberate as an upmixing insert (e.g. mono to stereo) combined with very small buffer sizes
Verberate and Verberate Surround are available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh) for $99.90 and $199 (USD) respectively from our online shop. Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats AAX, VST and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported. The update is free for all Verberate and Verberate Surround customers.