Acon Digital Equalize 1.1.2 has been released and addresses some issues reported since the release of 1.1.
New in Version 1.1.2
- Improved accuracy of the filters in minimal phase mode
- Fixed problem in Pro Tools when adjusting band parameters using the knobs for automated parameters
- Fixed crash in Cubase 7 and 8 when moving an Equalize instance from one track to another in the mixer window
- Fixed code signing issues under OS X
- OS X installer now lets users choose which plug-ins to install (AAX, AU or VST)
Acon Digital Equalize is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh) for $99.90 (USD) from our online shop. Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats AAX, VST and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported. The update is free for all Equalize customers.Read more…