We have just uploaded Acoustica 7.0.18 with many workflow improvements and bug fixes.
Workflow Improvements over Version 7.0.10
- Sort options for label and region lists.
- Remember encoder settings when closing application.
- Waveform view settings (optional indication of illegal value range, zero line and selection grid in clip editor).
- Last tool and plug-in settings are now persistent.
- Amplitude range, minimum frequency and drop rate settings in real-time spectrum analyzer.
- Separate storage of last used “Save as” and “Open” audio folders.
- Clip editor crash recovery files now include labels, regions and meta data.
- Selection with shift and arrow keys in clip editor.
- Click on zoom scrollbar background moves view to click point.
Please see the change log for a complete list of changes.Read more…